At Community Association Partners, we realize that finding the right management company is often difficult, time consuming, and costly. Too often the Board bases the criteria for selection on the “least expensive” rather than whether or not the management company is the “right fit” for the association.
Some items to consider are:
- Does the personality of the management company and its manager fit with the Board and your association?
- What professional organizations do the management company and its managers belong to?
- What specialized training has the manager had? How many associations are they currently managing and with what type of amenities?
- How is the management company’s office organized? How will the HOA funds be handled, and what internal checks and balances are in place to safeguard association funds?
- Are there additional costs hidden in the management contract, such as overtime costs and other additional charges?
At CA Partners, we focus on setting a higher standard, being committed, and finding the right fit for your association. Request a management proposal by clicking here: request proposal.